Hopefully they will give you a laugh!
- Over a Gynecologist’s Office: “Dr. Jones, at your cervix.”
- At an Optometrist’s Office: “If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.”
- Door of a Plastic Surgeon’s Office: “Hello. Can we pick your nose?”
- At a Proctologist’s Door: “To expedite your visit please back in.”
- In a Veterinarian’s Waiting Room: “Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!”
- On a Maternity Room Door: “Push. Push. Push.”
- In a Podiatrist’s Office: “Time wounds all heels.”
- Counselor’s Office: “Growing old is mandatory. Growing wise is optional.”
- Hospital Ward Door: “Visitors: HUSBANDS ONLY. ONE PER BED.”
- Orthopedic Surgeon’s sign: “Never accept a drink from a Urologist.”
If you have any, share them with us!